Saturday, May 22, 2021

Backyard Angels

 How does a single angel figure for the backyard turn into a small legion?

It happened quicker than it takes to blow the fuzz from a dandelion whose yellow blossoms have gone by! 

 Throughout the last 17 years, since we bought this house, we've enjoyed working on the backyard in the springtime.


 This year, the angel babies all got a fresh coat of white spray paint.


 It was amazing how many came down the stairs from the enclosed side porch. 


Let's just say the little winged sweeties give a rather "heavenly" look to the backyard as they protect the house and yard. 

 DO YOU DECORATE WITH ANGELS?

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, look at all your precious angels, Susan. They are so sweet. When you asked, "do you decorate with angels?" I smiled because I just bought a little garden angel at Ride Aid for my mini roses area. It was already half off. I guess they go quickly here in the mountains. Your angels must look beautiful in your yard, and I love that one playing the trumpet. You always find the cutest items to surround your home. : )


~Sheri

Laurel Wood said...

Susan, I love that you collect angels and they adorn your yard. Each one is precious. My grandmother had a plaque with angels and I am always on the lookout in antique stores for one similar to hers. I wish you a lovely weekend.

diane stetson said...

Angels are the best. So glad you have a collection in your back yard. Beautiful.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I was wondering how they looked so nice and clean. A fresh coat of paint always works. I used to collect angels years ago. Still have a few of them around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails