Thursday, May 13, 2021

Pastel Flowers Make a Great, Long-Lasting Bouquet

 The flowers gifted on Mother's Day are still vibrant and alive!

That is utterly amazing to me.

 They are in a vase in the middle of the kitchen table.


 There are white and yellow daisies, pink carnations and pink roses and one other kind of flower that I think starts with the letter "A" but I don't remember what it's called. It lasts a long, long time.

The flowers have brought great joy on a daily basis, especially because they were from my son, DIL, and two out-of-state grands. 


 I hope they last a long time. 

CAN YOU GIVE SOME IDEAS FOR THE KINDS OF  FLOWERS TO BE INCLUDED IN A CUTTING GARDEN?

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Hi Susan, your Mother’s Day bouquet is so lovely. I believe those long lasting flowers are alstroemerias. Such a thoughtful gift from your son and his family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails