Monday, July 12, 2021

A large stack of cards with sayings on them lay on a small table in the upstairs bathroom.

They were found at a yard sale and have 365 sayings and messages. 

Most of them have no identifying information so, sadly, there is no way to give credit to the writers.

Many of the sayings are Biblical verses.

In any event, the one for today is so adorable and true. 

Here it is:

    " Said the Robin to the Sparrow, 'I should really like to know

        why these anxious human beings rush about and worry so.'

        Said the Sparrow to the Robin, 'Friend, I think that it must

         be that they have no Heavenly Father such as cares for     

        you and me.' "

 

 DO YOU THINK THERE IS SOME WISDOM IN THE SPARROW'S THINKING?

3 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Such a precious verse and so true.

Red Rose Alley said...

Well, our Heavenly Father is always there for us as well as the birds and animals. But I do agree with the Robin when he said, "I should really like to know why these anxious human beings rush about and worry so." We humans worry too much, and I know this cause I am one to do so at times, and I want to thank you, Susan, for this gentle reminder that God is in control, and no need to worry about earthly things. love you.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

I do not know how people without a belief in God can function when they have problems in life. I would not want to be one of them. I think the saying you posted is so TRUE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails