Friday, November 19, 2021

Tiny Little Christmas Treat, a Tree!

                          (The little tree has a white thread on it in the photo).

Who ever would have thought a love for all things Christmas would surface in a hardware store?

 Well, it did!

A darling little Christmas tree, about four inches tall, caught my attention.

A switch on the bottom of it turned on flashing colored lights. 

 It looked so enchanting.

 The fact that the tree was so little made it even more appealing than the tree's big "cousins."

 The price happened to be a tad on the expensive side ($8 and change) but my shopping muse whispered in my ear that it should be purchased as a treat.

 The pint-sized tree was adorable in the hardware store as well as in my home. 

It has made me smile when viewed on the downstairs bathroom counter so it was worth every penny.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BIG VERSION OF A CERAMIC TREE? THEY ARE VERY POPULAR AGAIN.

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your little tree is darling, and the fact that it has colored lights is even more wonderful to me. Not sure if I mentioned to you, but I had a big ceramic tree given to me by my aunt. It was all white with red colored lights. It was so pretty, but through the years and with the moves, it was given away. I always wish I had kept it though, cause it was charming. Your little tree reminded me of that. I like the bright star on top. : )

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Very pretty little tree. I've never had a ceramic tree. Enjoy it.

Kit said...

It is darling!! I am glad you bought it. Yes, I bought a tabletop version when I was 20 years old at KMart. It has survived 46 years with me and spends Christmas in the bathroom. I just love it. Take care, Kit 💕

Linda O'Connell said...

It is the little things that often mean so much. Your mini tree is so cute. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails