Sunday, January 30, 2022

A Warm (Inside) and Cozy Day

                                                                                                        (From Mexico)

Hello Sweet Blog Peeps:

The big nor'easter that pummeled Boston missed western Massachusetts!  Yippah!

 We got maybe two inches of snow and some deep freezer temps which still continue but as far as getting hit with the killer storm, nope.

Cannot help but be very, very grateful.

 Also, hope all the people whose houses and cars got buried under snow are all okay.

While sitting in my home office, attacking mountains of paper accumulation, I glanced around and found many signs of the Blessed Mother. 

This realization is a revelation and, actually, quite comforting.

She is, after all, the mother of the King of the Universe-----a pretty important and powerful person.

 

Mary is so gentle, loving, and kind.

 Prayers to her always work.

WHAT HAS BEEN THE BEST PART OF YOUR DAY SO FAR?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

A friend came over and we watched a lovely movie and played a great game of Scrabble. Made my day.

diane stetson said...

I love to pray to Mary. I have several of her statues here in my own house. I love all of yours too.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, Mother Mary is, indeed, comforting to us. So glad that you did not get buried with too much snow. When it snows here, my car tends to get buried, along with the front yard. But I never tire of this white wonder, as it's a part of the cold Winters up here. It always pleases me when I see your Mary statues. They are beautiful, Susan. Thank you for sharing them from time to time.

Have a blessed week, and stay warm. Have been having lots of soups lately and hot drinks. ; )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails