Saturday, January 8, 2022

Busy Work, One Little Step at a Time


 There is still a lot of busy work to be done in the aftermath of the past holiday season.

Half of the Christmas tree still has ornaments attached, the kitchen floor desperately needs mopping, and Christmas dishes and teapots must be secured and packed away, among about a dozen other things on the "to do" list.


 It's easier to procrastinate than get busy but the latter is what needs to be done.

Once a task is completed, it makes a person feel good so here goes.

HOW DO YOU KEEP UP YOUR MOMENTUM?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Just like you do I only do one task at a time and who cares if it takes forever? All we have is time at our age.

Kit said...

Hello my friend! I make lists. I still have Christmas to put away in the basement. But I just take my time. Have a great weekend! Kit

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm curious what that last picture is all about? Susan, you're doing a little at a time, so that is a good thing. Well, I mentioned to you that I only have three Christmas boxes, so it wasn't too hard packing things away for next year. And when I go to the stores, they already have Valentine stuff out, so that is a reminder to me that a new holiday is coming. And like you, I love Pink and hearts. ; )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails