Sunday, January 23, 2022

So Many Gifts...

 Ability to love

A home to live in

Almighty God

Appreciation 

Blog

Books

Candlelight

Car 

Cell phone

Children

Coffee

Creativity

Dolls

Dollhouse Miniatures

Enough money  to pay bills

Eyesight

Faith

Family

Flowers

Food

Friends

Grandchildren  

Gratitude

Hearing  

Hope

Interior Decorating

Laughter

My daughter and her husband

My son and his wife

Sleep

Warm covers at night

These are a smattering of things that make my heart happy, things I appreciate immensely every single day of life. 

WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT MAKE YOUR HEART HAPPY?


3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh that's an easy answer for me....What makes my heart happy? MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC

Red Rose Alley said...

This is a great list, Susan. And I love when you got to the C's.....COFFEE! Yes, indeed. I have been appreciating my car lately too, especially when it gets me to where I need to go in this cold Winter. A home and enough money to pay bills - Yes! The Holy family makes me happy too.

Have a wonderful week ahead, dear Susan.

~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

ps.....I have one crocheted doily that my grandmother made, and it looks just like this one. Yours is very pretty. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails