Saturday, May 7, 2022

Happy Mother's Day


 To all my beloved blog peeps, family members, and friends:

May each of you have a truly wondrous Mother's Day.

I hope you have peace, relaxation, and feel immense love in your hearts.

 It's no easy task becoming a mother nor being one for the rest of one's life.

We are so connected to our children. When they hurt, we hurt. When they are happy, so are we. It's just the way it is.

Try to find your own ways to celebrate Mother's Day.

It's really great if you can go out, buy yourself a treat if you didn't get one, and feel good about yourself and your important status in the world.

It has been 16 years since my beloved Mother left this earth.

I don't think there has been a single day since when I haven't thought of her or of something she did or said.

Mothers are just part of us and remain with us forever.
 


They are treasured gifts that have been given to us and that is something for which we must have immense gratitude and love.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL. Love, Susan

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Mother's Day, dear Susan. I can't wait to open Mia's gift a little later, and I will see my Jess next week with more goodies. You're right about our beloved Mothers.....they are just part of us and remain with us forever. I was blessed to have a dear one. Have a sweet day. Your posts always make me smile.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Susan.

Linda O'Connell said...

Hope you had a good Mother's Day.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I know your Mother's day was blessed with lots of beautiful flowers and of coruse that sweet card. Happy belated Mother's Day to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails