Monday, June 6, 2022

A Gift of Intense Beauty...


A dance recital took place recently.

 Roses seemed definitely in order for one of the ballerinas who I know and love.

To me, nothing beats pink roses for a little girl (or big girl).

The ballerina loved them!

 I enjoyed them, too, throughout the time the roses stayed at my house, until showtime.

Truly, God's creation of flowers is a huge thing to be thankful for.

 Almost every single day of life I thank Him when a strikingly lovely flower is seen.

 Today, seek them and, when you find them,  give thanks for such  treasured gifts as well as for the eyes with which to see them.

 WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU LOVE ABOUT ROSES?

6 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

What a lovely gift of pink roses for the ballerina, Susan. And you got to enjoy them at your house for awhile too. It's nice that you appreciate flowers so much, and especially for your sight to see and enjoy them. You know, the PINK rose is my second favorite rose, and it's my sister-in-law's favorite. I always think of her when I see a pink rose.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

I have yellow and pink roses growing in my backyard right now. I love them so much. Your pink bouquet looks lovely too. I'm sure the little ballerina loved them.

Nancy's Notes said...

I love giving my little ballerinas roses too. I'm crazy about rose fragrance, mist, candles, rose bath gel and handcream. Ooo what a delightful scent! The sad thing is this, I only have one rose bush in my yard and it struggles. My yard is heavily wooded except in the middle of the pool area, so my one poor rose bush gets moved around to a spot of the sun often.
What a lovely post, Susan. Your images are just beautiful!

Nancy~

Linda O'Connell said...

Sucha sweet post about your tiny ballerina. takes me back to when my daughter and granddaughters had their dance recitals. have a great week. Please stop by.

Nellie said...

I have loved roses for many years. I can remember that yellow ones were my mother’s favorite! I can imagine your little ballerina felt very special with this lovely bouquet!

Terra said...

I feel the same as you about the beauty of roses, especially the ones from my garden. Actually all flowers give me smiles. I recently planted a gardenia and brought the first flower inside. I have a large yellow Julia Child rose bush. Love that name.

Related Posts with Thumbnails