Saturday, June 18, 2022

A Touch of Loveliness

 

Some small New England towns really know how to make their streets look stunning.

The flowers shown in this post happened to be very breathtaking.

They were growing in a planter in front of a restaurant in a little town in Western Massachusetts.

The blue flowers were so bright, they made me squint a little bit. Gorgeous!

It's great to see big planters filled with colorful flowers at this time of year. It shows how some towns really have pride in how tourists as well as natives perceive them. 

Organizers in such towns make the world a better, prettier place!

If anyone out there in blogland knows the kinds of flowers shown in today's post, please let us know, okay?  Thanks.

 

 

ARE THERE FLOWERS ALONG THE STREETS WHERE YOU LIVE?

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

What a pretty array of flowers. Those blue ones are vibrant. I think you're right, those who make our towns look clean and spruced up should get so much credit. I appreciate them so much. I live in the mountains, so there's not a lot of flowers planted along the streets, but there are a few flower boxes at drive throughs and the coffee shop that I love to see every Spring. Sounds like this small town in Massachusetts really keeps up its charm.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Yes there are many flowers all over town when you drive through the streets. I love where I live. It is a planned community and they keep it up very well.
It's not easy as we live in a very dry climate and we are in a drought right now so I appreciate the efforts that keep it looking lovely.

Nellie said...

I don’t venture downtown very often, and I’m uncertain how flowers figure in on the decor there. I’ve actually not been out and about that much to pay much attention. I think it‘s time for me to go shopping! :-) Some of those flowers resemble a type of petunia I’ve seen in the past. I’m not good at identifying flowers; also, not very good at getting them to grow and flourish.

Linda O'Connell said...

Those floarl hanging baskets make me so happy. Six Flags has enormous one, that are beautiful. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails