Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Re-Purposed Angels

Two lovely ceramic angels made their way into this house at some point in the past. 

They were so pretty, that they made the cut to stick around all year, rather than at just Christmas time.

However, they have not been used as candleholders ever since. 

Right now, it's too hot to burn candles.

Soooooo, tiny bouquets of flowers tucked into the spaces where candles usually rest work great.

Lots of things can be re-purposed.

 

 

WHAT IS SOMETHING AROUND YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU HAVE RE-PURPOSED?

 

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I can't think of anything I've repurposed at all at the moment. I love your little angels. They are so sweet.

Linda O'Connell said...

I have afriend who repurposes her kids' old small toys and mkaes necklaces out of them, sells them for $$. A chain with a dozen tiny dinusaurs, or Barbie shoes. Surprise what people buy for nostalgia's sake.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a nice idea to put tiny flowers in your candle holders. I just put out my grandmother's candle holders from long ago. I finally found the tapers, at the dollar store, of all places. Your angels look pretty on your table, Susan. And you're right, they can be out all year, not just at Christmas. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails