Sunday, July 24, 2022

Wishing Peace and Serenity

  

Today, may you have peace and serenity as you go about your day.

It's so important to have peace in this often chaotic world.

To feel serene is also a gift.  

Can humans have peace and serenity in the midst of chaos?

From a Christian perspective, yes.  It's possible.

In the Bible, Christ even said, 

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27.

So you are wished peace and serenity.

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wishing you a peaceful day.

diane stetson said...

Right back at you Susan.

Red Rose Alley said...

Your Sunday posts are filled with so much peace and goodness, Susan. They always warm my heart. Love to you this Summer week, and peace back at ya. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails