Monday, September 26, 2022

Birthday Cards on Display

My late mother rarely threw away greeting cards she received.

After she went to the other side of life, I found boxes stuffed with beautiful cards.

 Believe it or not, I'm the same way.

It's hard to discard heartfelt greeting cards filled with messages of caring, friendship, and love.

This birthday month, incoming cards are stored on a lovely plate, placed on top of the dining room 

table in the newly moved-in to apartment.

 Every time the cards come into view, they make me smile.

Soon they will be put away for safekeeping until another year rolls by.

DO YOU ENJOY RECEIVING AND GIVING GREETING CARDS?

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

That plate that you put your greeting cards on is so pretty. Such a unique design with the edges. That's nice that your mother kept all her greeting cards. I stored mine through the years, and the box was getting so full that I had to go through them, and with each move, the box got smaller. But Yes, I love getting cards and notes and surprises in the mail. It's one of the greatest pleasures, and people don't send things that much any more through the mail, so when I get something, it delights me. Not sure if I told you Happy Birthday or not, but it comes with a sweet sentiment of friendship and love, Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails