Friday, September 9, 2022

Touches of Fall Seen Everywhere

 Fall is an absolute favorite season.

Even inside the house, fall is making a minute-by-minute debut.


 A maple butter Village Candle adds the sweetness of butter, maple, sugar and vanilla  to the air.

It's a yummy scent that fills several rooms.



A bouquet of faux flowers in brilliant shades of autumn brightens the center of the dining room table.

Nearby, a big bowl of pomanders throws off spicy smells. 

 These are apples or oranges that have been covered with dozens upon dozens of whole cloves and then rolled in wonderful spices.

These were made many years ago and still add to a room's ambiance.

 Nearby, angels seem to bless the whole fall arrival scene. 

WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT AUTUMN? Please share with us!
 

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

You are decorating your new home with Fall touches! That must be so fun for you, and soon you will have a cozy welcoming space. I decorated a little too. It seems I have lots of different pumpkins everywhere, even pumpkin doughnuts haha. There are so many things that I love about Fall. I noticed your dresser in the distance. I had one just like that many years ago. Glad you were able to take it with you. Your Fall items look so nice, Susan.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

You are already decorating your new place. I'm sure it will bring you lots of happiness. I love fall as it is the best time of year in New England. I'll be there soon to see the foliage and you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails