Wednesday, September 7, 2022

CLASSY CRANBERRY LAMPS

Followers of this blog already know how much cranberry glass is loved around here.

The deep pink glass makes me smile every time a gorgeous piece of it comes into view.

Luckily, my son-in-law gave me two beautiful cranberry lamps with clear glass handles. 

They belonged to his late paternal grandmother.

The deep raspberry shades got found separately and are perfect.


 Now the lamps are brightening and giving a cozy touch to the living room of my new apartment living room.

 My late Mom started the collecting madness when it comes to cranberry glass.

I have her corner curio cabinet and, you guessed it, each shelf is full with this absolutely gorgeous cranberry pieces of all kinds.  

They are so exquisite! 

More pieces sit on top of the tv cabinet.

 It's good to use beautiful objects in decorating one's living space.

One of my favorite collections is most definitely cranberry glass, including these lovely lamps! 

WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE COLLECTIONS?

1 comment:

Linda O'Connell said...

That is a pretty lamp. I am beginning to like my scarecrow collection and am about ready to decorate outdoors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails