Sunday, September 4, 2022

Tranquil Scene

 

A print showing a woman in a long, white dress, picking wildflowers with a little girl, also in a white dress, evokes tranquility.

The scene shown in today's post was actually picked up several years ago in a retail store as opposed to a thrift shop or yard sale.

 It always made me smile to look at it.

Anything that evokes tranquility has got to be good.

 Actually, it is hoped, very sincerely, that you have a tranquil day today.

Even though I'll be hauling boxes, bags, and plastic containers of stuff to an apartment, it's all going to be done tranquilly. 

 There is no use complaining and whining about having to do something one doesn't really want to do, especially if it has to get done, right?

 HOW DO YOU ACHIEVE A SENSE OF TRANQUILITY? CAN YOU TELL US?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh I just love to go to Dana Point as there is a spot there overlooking the ocean waves that makes me very tranquil. I love the ocean when it is calm and beautiful.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, your picture does look tranquil, and that's the first thing I felt when looking at it. It's so pretty and calming. Yes, sometimes we have to do things we don't want to, so your post really spoke to me. Take your time today going through boxes and bags and containers. I think that's why I love Sundays - it's a day of rest and it feels like such a peaceful day to me. Peace be with you, my dear friend.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails