Monday, November 21, 2022

Color Energizes Any Space Around the Home

 

Brilliant  colors can really make a difference in an old house or apartment.

Some people love the nothing-on-the-counter look and minimalism.


 That is definitely not me.

Big splashes of color draw attention to rainbow colored artifacts and it's so refreshing.

Gathering up as many brightly colored objects as possible, then placing them on a light beige kitchen wall,  certainly is an attention-getter.

Makes people smile, too.

I love the brightly colored section of one kitchen wall.   

DO YOU LOVE TO USE BRIGHT COLORS IN YOUR HOME  DECORATING?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Lovely Susan,
You have a knack for decorating. Enjoy it while you can.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a wonderful display you have done in your kitchen, Susan. It DID make me smile with the bright colors. Those flowered chickens are too cute. And that looks like the sacred heart. I love that. I usually am a minimalist when decorating, but I do put out a few of my favorite things year round, but at Christmastime, I go all out, and decorate the halls to the fullest. I love to see all the red, green, and silver. Have a happy Thanksgiving week, dear friend.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails