Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Just Today


When reading articles about how to handle difficult situations, the ones loved the most teach a person to live one day at a time.

It's impossible to think what is going to happen a week from now, or next month, or even next year.

 But it is possible to remain in the day one has and just get grounded in that.

We can do just about anything for a day, right?

It's not easy to live one day at a time,  but it does offer a nice way of life.

CAN YOU SHARE WITH US HOW YOU MANAGE TO LIVE ONE MOMENT AT A TIME?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Sure.....I wake up each morning and tell God how grateful I am for letting me live another day. I pray that I have good health and I exercise and concentrate on what I will do just that one day. I ask Him to guide me with anything I have to do. That's it. One day at a time.

Red Rose Alley said...

This really spoke to me today, as it's been one of those hectic days. It seems things come about all at once sometimes, and those are the challenging days. I guess I just take the things that need to be taken care of first, and then on to the next. I hope you have a blessed week, dear Susan.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Every day is a gift and as i get older I wish I could impart this to my older grands who allow life to overwhelm them sometimes. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails