Monday, November 7, 2022

Loving Victorian Style

Victorian style has always been appealing to me.

Give an object with tassels on it and it's a quick sell.

 The white shade on the lamp in this post used to be in a bedroom.

Now it has a place in the corner of an apartment dining room.

The little angel nearby it is as adorable as ever.

 So is the curtain panel that serves as a cover on the pink tablecloth.

It was added after these photos were taken and it's sooooo pretty.

See?  Something very pretty came into being with borrowing just a few found objects.

DO YOU LIKE THE VICTORIAN STYLE?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Very pretty Susan and with your favorite color...pink. Enjoy it.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love those white shelves in your new home. I wish I had something like that here, but not much storage here. And I love that little angel, it's sweet as ever.

Yes, I really do like the Victorian style. For some reason, it speaks to me as well. I used to have a whole house decorated in it at one time. Now, it's more eclectic and one of a kind things for me, and I like vintage items too. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails