Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Peace

                                      (Small angel stained glass piece in a dining room window)

 The older one gets, the greater the desire for peace.

Peace in our lives, in our thoughts, in our actions, with our children, with our other family members, with our friends, with God, and in our hearts.

Peace is such an incredible gift to have but it has to be practiced and nurtured.

Today, I wish you peace.

WHAT ACTIONS DO YOU TAKE IN ORDER TO HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Such dear words you have shared on this post, Susan. Peace is a special word, and one that I try to have and keep constantly. The world is in such chaos that we need more peace to make it whole again. I think the way I find it is prayer, like you, and also to remember the blessings that have come my way. But I do thank you for this gentle reminder to keep the peace in our hearts. I needed very much to hear it today, dear friend.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Find peace in prayer and in the blessings of God.

Linda O'Connell said...

I have found that not every comment requires a reply, reaction, or response with loved ones who just need to be heard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails