Friday, November 18, 2022

Different Perspectives

 It's always refreshing to have a change of scene from one's own living space.

Whenever anyone invites me to crash overnight in their home or apartment, it's like a special gift.

How refreshing to see how others celebrate, decorate, and just live.

While having overnights at a dear sister's home, I love seeing two small Christmas trees adorned simply with white lights.

They are waiting to go out onto her porch/deck. So sweet!

On the wall near the guest bed are the words of Emerson.

What a lovely message to start the new day of life!

DO YOU ENJOY GETTING DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES ON THINGS IN YOUR OWN LIFE?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh how nice to get a change of scene. I do not have any sisters here to offer me a place to bunk..Love the Christmas trees. Very pretty. Glad you had a chance to stay there.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that little tree with the white lights is so cute, Susan. Two of them would look so nice on a deck or porch. And I love Emerson's quote. It's a special one for sure. I also like to see how friends and family decorate. I am always looking around my daughters' houses when I visit and seeing something unique and wonderful. I used to do that at my Mom's house too. : )

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Oh yes, I do enjoy peeking at other folk's decorating styles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails