Saturday, February 11, 2023

Luscious Lunch

If anyone reading this post is hungry, you might want to skip this post.

My daughter and I went spontaneously to lunch one day this week.

The small restaurant in western Massachusetts that we went to offers delicious food. 

I had a frittata that contained poblano peppers, cheese, sweet potatoes, and scallions.  

It came with a small fresh lettuce salad.

My daughter had mushrooms, caramelized onions, and feta cheese on toast and also a small salad.

There is nothing that lifts up the spirit like a spontaneous lunch with a loved one on a chilly winter day in New England.

DO YOU LIKE TO TRY NEW DISHES?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

I very rarely eat out at a restaurant. I cook my own meals so whenever someone asks me to join them for lunch somewhere I love to go. Chinese places are my go to when I eat out. I love that kind of food.

Linda O'Connell said...

We ate at a Chinese buffet yesterday, and it was a treat!

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, the foods on your posts always look so delicious. And your meal was even more special spending it with your daughter. The first picture looks similar to a quiche. The sun is shining here right now, but the weather is unpredictable, and expecting a little snow later in the month.

Have a lovely weekend, Susan.

~Sheri

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds like nice food. Today is very drab and dreary -- makes me want to munch, munch, munch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails