Tuesday, March 21, 2023

A Basket Full of Bunnies

 As most followers of this blog know, interior decorating is high on my list of things very loved. 

All through the years, decorating our various homes brought me great joy.

Now, most of the plastic bins filled with decorative items are in storage as the next step in the housing search becomes clear.

 While I miss getting ready for Easter,  it is a delight to share great enjoyment from the decor in the home where I am temporarily staying.

It's my daughter's home and she has an artistic and delightful decorating knack, too!

 Many of the Easter items displayed I recognize because they have been passed on by me to her and my grandchildren.

Others, however, dozens up on dozens of them, are hers and she and her husband have decorated the house to the hilt.


 It looks festive and beautiful.

The kids love the decorations as much as Grammie.

More Easter decor will be shown in a few future blog posts so if you like decorating for the holidays, come back to visit on other days! 



 

I cherish your visits.

DO YOU DECORATE FOR EASTER?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Here Comes Peter Cottontail, Hopping down the Bunny Trail......
It's true that bunnies multiply quickly especially at your house...ha ha ha. Cute.

Red Rose Alley said...

I was just telling a blog friend who has a big house and decorates so charming that my house is small, but I think we can do so much even in the small spaces that we are in, and she always inspires me with her decorating.....and so do you, Susan! I love seeing all the lovelies that you have, especially around the holidays. The kids must love that basket of stuffed animals. You know, Jess has a hard time giving up her stuffed animals, even from childhood haha. Yes, looking forward to more of your Easter decorations.

~Sheri

Nellie said...

Oh, yes! I decorate for Easter. Haven’t pulled out my basket of bunnies and lambs yet, but they’re on the way! Your grandchildren have to love seeing all these springtime pretties!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susannah, enjoyed your Easter decor @ your daughter's home. Seasonal decor is always a delight for me, too. Many of my friends & family look fwd.to my next display which immed.gets them in happy places and bring back memories😍

Related Posts with Thumbnails