Saturday, April 1, 2023

A Tasty Restaurant Treat

 

Going out to an occasional breakfast with a friend is a fun thing to do.

When the destination is new to each of you,  it's extra frosting on the cake.

Not only do you get to enjoy delicious cuisine, you also are able to see a new place, different decor, and furnishings.

 In March, a friend and I stopped at a place in western Massachusetts called Fiddleheads Grille.

 It was spotless which got it a high grade even before any food was served.

Luckily, I ordered poached eggs over corned beef hash and greens with a sumptuous sauce.


 What a great choice it turned out to be since everything was quite delicious.

There was a fireplace with crackling fire, too, and unique decor.


 
WHAT WAS THE LAST NEW PLACE IN WHICH YOU DINED?  WHAT MADE IT SPECIAL?


2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, this is such a charming restaurant, Susan. And I really like the decor. Looks a lot like my own taste, with one of a kind items. Even better that the place was clean, that's always a plus. I'm not a poached eggs person, I like my eggs cooked, but your meal looks delicious. I'm glad you found a restaurant that you can go back to. That's important, and often times we don't go back to the same place again for various reasons. Those blue jars are so pretty by the way.

~Sheri

Gloria said...

Oh that looks so cute! and the food looks delicious! It's always fun to discover a new place for breakfast that's different from the local run of the mill local coffee shop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails