Saturday, June 10, 2023

Polish Beauty




My bevy of dolls,  including a couple of Polish beauties, are all in storage.

Last month, I traveled to southern California to visit my sister, Diane.

She knows how much I love dolls.

She put her Polish dolly on the table near my bed. 

The little blonde sweetheart brought a smile to my face. 

Diane actually bought the doll in Poland when she traveled there.

She wanted to see the country where our maternal grandparents were born and emigrated from.

Seeing the Polish doll was one of the trip's tiny little pleasures.

Isn't traveling great?

WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL TO IF YOU HAD PLENTY OF TIME AND MONEY?


2 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

I can see why that doll made you smile.
I am unable to post on my blog, AGAIN. Very frustrating.

Red Rose Alley said...

Love this little Polish doll, Susan. It was thoughtful for your sister to put her out on your visit so you could enjoy her. As you know, I am part Polish on my father's side, so this heritage means a lot to me as well. How wonderful that your sister traveled there. I love her flowery rainbow head piece.

To answer your question.....I'd love to see Rome! So many Biblical stories there. And Greece! And in the states, Vermont!

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails