Monday, September 25, 2023

Little Angel with a Silver Heart

An adorable transparent angel, about five inches tall, holds a silver heart.

She was a birthday gift to me last week from a precious niece.

It's comforting to have an angel figure come to live at one's house.

Hopefully, she'll bring good luck and protection.

I told my niece, Marisa, the angel is now named after her!

Little things like the treasured angel and big things, like birthdays, are what add immensely to the enjoyment of life.

WHAT'S THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED THAT TOUCHED YOUR HEART?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Well my birthday is in January so it's been a long time since I got a gift. Your angel is very pretty. Enjoy it in your new place.

Red Rose Alley said...

The last thing I received that touched my heart was a coloring book page that Francesca drew for me on my visit recently to see the family. I will keep it forever, as a gift from a child is special, indeed.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails