Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Time Waits for No One



The farther along in life one gets, time seems to go faster.

That, quite honestly, seems true.

Some days are worse than others.

On the really fast-paced days, it appears that only a couple of hours have gone by since we got up but then it's time to get ready for bed.

Those are tough pill days to swallow.

The older I get, the more peace and gentleness are yearned for.

Kindness from others, too, means a great deal to me at this stage of the game. Does it to you?

WHAT HAS BECOME MORE AND MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN OLDER?

 

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, your words about peace and gentleness as we age are so true for me too.

I want to thank you for coming over and meeting baby Charlotte, Susan. I appreciate that so much, as I know it's hard to move and unpack and settle in. But you're doing a great job, dear friend.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

What is the most important as I get older. One word answer: My health

Related Posts with Thumbnails