Thursday, October 5, 2023

Decorate for Fall

 

Signs of fall are everywhere.

It is definitely a favorite season and a fun one to decorate for.

The front of the new apartment is looking festive.


 One huge chrysanthemum sits on the wicker chair and faux autumn leaves are placed along the chair's top rim.

Two more mums, both gifts from a dear friend and her niece, joined Mama Mum.

 



 The little statues wear leaf garlands!

Two small pumpkins have been placed along the windowsill and the one with the face was also a gift.


 

Yippah!  Fall is here. The hope simmering in hearts is that it stays as long as possible.


 

DO YOU ENJOY DECORATING FOR AUTUMN BOTH INSIDE AND OUT ?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Somehow, I didn't get the decorator genes Susan...but you did and your place looks great.

Red Rose Alley said...

Look at that big pot of Mums on the white wicker chair. They are beautiful, Susan. Jess had a small pot of Mums at her house when I visited in the same color. I like how you added leaf garlands to the angels. Those tiny pumpkins are delightful, and I love the stem on the orange one. So cute. Your outside area is decorated nicely for Fall. It looks wonderful, Susan.

~Sheri

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The only thing I did was change the couch cover to an Indian quilt yesterday that has lots of autumnal colors. Doesn't look like Fall around here unfortunately though the temperature has gone down -- only around 100 during the day now. :) Happy Fall to you.

Gloria said...

Yes! Indeed I do! I decorate as much for Autumn as I do for Christmas! It's my favorite season. I will be sharing photos soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails