Thursday, November 2, 2023

Goodbye Halloween

 

The spooks are on their way out since Halloween is now a 2023 memory.

In the apartment, the pint-sized blue chair with painted sunflowers made the cut as one item to stay, rather than be donated to a thrift store.

 When autumn decorating begins, a fine little fella jumps right up onto that sunflower chair but will be in storage soon, until next fall.

 In the meantime, his ghosty friends sit in front of the chair.

Underneath is a cheerful, pumpkin-covered table runner. 

Hmmmm. I wonder if that can stay around until the end of November.

All this action takes place on top of a buffet.

 

The two figures are cuteness personified and have made me smile many times this month.  

They will probably be missed once they are bubble-wrapped and tucked away but never fear, a little turkey is ready to take their place!

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Very cute. You have a knack for decorating. That is for sure.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Yes, I think the pumpkin table runner would be nice for the Thanksgiving holiday. The little sunflower chair is cute. I can see why you kept it. I put away all the Autumn decor, and looking forward to decorating for Christmas. It starts early here, as I like to see the decorations up for at least two months. What can I say, it's my favorite holiday of all. ; )

Have a beautiful rest of week, Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails