Sunday, October 8, 2023

Let There Be Light

 

The light coming from a "new" lamp comforts on a dark and rainy evening.

A light with a shade in one's favorite style, like Victorian, makes a person smile when it is switched on in a dark living room.

Obviously, lights are very important in a home. 

The Creator is a light in our lives, too.

He is the "light of the world."

 His word is a "lamp unto our feet."

His light burns brightly in the darkest times of our lives.

So, "let there be light."

I hope your Sunday will be everything you want it to be and may your heart and spirit be filled with light.

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

These are very special words on a Sunday afternoon, Susan. I love all your lamps that give a glimmer of light and coziness. I have been looking for just the right lamp for my home, but they are so expensive now. I really like this one in your living room. I'm so glad you got some rain. What a beautiful sky photo you have shared.

Have a restful Sunday, Susan, and a very good week ahead.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Such a sweet post and I love that lamp. It looks pretty by the mirror.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Lovely words today, Susan. And such pretty lamps to enhance your words about Light today. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails