Saturday, October 28, 2023

Pretty Candlelight

 


Candlelight has the potential to create a cozy, homey atmosphere.

Even fake candles provide golden light and help to bring a bit of autumn bliss inside a home or apartment.

The one shown at the top of this post sits on top of my late Grandma's hutch.

 

Above it are the glass doors of the cabinet that's filled with rose-covered dishes and a couple of favorite rosy teapots.

We are finally in candlelight season.

Best part of the candle shown is that it won't set my Grandma's hutch on fire!

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

The candle looks so pretty on your grandma's hutch. I have seen a few white pieces at the home shop recently, and I'd love to have one. Anything can be seen against white furniture. And I noticed that pretty doily dangling from the shelf. I like that glass dish you placed the candle in. Your hutch looks so nice and cozy, Susan.

Have a peaceful weekend.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Very pretty hutch and very pretty candle. You make your home very inviting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails