Friday, November 24, 2023

Lots to Be Thankful For....

 

Thursday, Nov. 23rd, was Thanksgiving Day in the United States.

Actually, every day could easily be designated Thanksgiving Day since there are so many thousands of things for which to be thankful.

Thousands upon thousands of turkeys were cooked in ovens all over the country.

Families and friends got together and delighted in a full scale turkey dinners.

Of all the things for which I'm totally grateful are readers of this blog.

It has always been very thrilling, ever since this blog began in 2009, to see who visited this "labor of love"  and even better, commented! 

Thanksgiving Day is now gone but the feeling of gratitude remains in my heart for all readers of Writing Straight from the Heart.

Each reader makes every day, throughout the year, Thanksgiving Day. 


6 comments:

Gloria said...

Happy Thanksgiving Susan! May it be a day filled with rich memories of blessing and celebration with those you are sharing it with.

diane stetson said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I won't be having turkey but I will be with loved ones and that's all that matters. Enjoy your turkey with your family. I am thankful for you too Susan.

Red Rose Alley said...

I am thankful for you too, Susan. My son cooked the turkey this year, and it was his best one, so most and tender, and he also made a green bean casserole, which I haven't had in a long time. I hope your Thanksgiving was lovely, Susan.

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

Yours is the only blog I can reply to.i consider you a blessing..wishing you well.

Anonymous said...

Londa O

Roulette said...

I appreciate the authenticity and transparency in your content.

Related Posts with Thumbnails