Saturday, November 18, 2023

Love those Greeting Cards

  

 

One either loves them or dislikes them....greeting cards.

No matter what holiday it is, sending and getting greeting cards is extremely joyful to me.


 

All the Thanksgiving cards are in the mail.

The Halloween cards are saved in a plastic bin with other decor of that holiday.

There is great joy and satisfaction remembering times with the people who have signed the different cards.


 

The cards are like speed trains to the past.

DO YOU STILL SEND GREETING CARDS? DO YOU LIKE SENDING THEM?


2 comments:

diane stetson said...

I love sending cards and receiving them. I save them for at least a year before discarding them. Happy Thanksgiving to you. I'm sure you got my card.

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, I love sending greeting cards, and I especially love to receive them. My brother-in-laws and sister-in-law just gave me a beautiful Thanksgiving card. It is a keeper. Looks like you got some Thanksgiving cards too! I really do appreciate when I get them. We are so alike in that way. ; )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails