Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Seeing the World Through Colored Glass


 

Colored glass helps us to see the world in a different, pleasant way.

Stained glass elevates our view in a window. 

So many churches have gorgeous stained glass windows that tell stories with their images.

In a bedroom, my sister, Barb's "faux" stained glass makes me feel happy every day when I see it. 

It just makes everything look festive and regal.

A second stained glass piece in the window was purchased on a beach vacation in Mexico a long time ago.

DO YOU LOVE STAINED GLASS ITEMS FOR YOUR OWN SPACE?

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

What a pretty stained glass, Susan. And you know I love the red roses on it. That is gorgeous. It must look very nice against the window looking outside. And do I see snow in the background? Oh my, I think our first snow will be in December. : )

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Very pretty stained glass pieces Susan. The only glass I see like that is at my church.

Related Posts with Thumbnails