Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tiny Tears Is All Dolled Up and Gets New Outfit

 

 

Tiny Tears, an absolutely most cherished childhood doll, once spent many years in my arms and accompanied me everywhere.

After the early years, then teenage years, college, and later, marriage, as well as raising two kids of my own, I sometimes wondered what ever became of that precious, beloved Tiny Tears dolly.



 She filled my heart with pure love for a long time. 

(Some of you might remember there was another post, in the past,  telling about the finding of my childhood doll.)

A couple of years ago, in the latter part of my life, my daughter bought me the most incredible gift imaginable.

 She found a Tiny Tears doll online that was exactly like the childhood baby doll who represented all the love a human heart can hold.

So this week, while doing a little recreational thrift store shopping, a very small, beautiful pink dress with white decorations on the bodice, caught my eye.

It was only $1.99.  Once back at the apartment, the dress got a good washing.

Once it dried, Tiny Tears got her new dress and she looked sooooo pretty.  

Her white bonnet matched nicely with the white decorations on her dress.

A bedroom dresser suited her perfectly. 

She looked even prettier next to a lamp with a bright pink shade.

 The "new" digs became an example of loving and appreciating the little things of life!

TELL US ABOUT THE LAST LITTLE THING THAT BROUGHT YOU JOY, WILL YOU?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your Tiny Tears doll looks darling in her new pink dress, Susan. I remember your daughter gifting her to you also. She looks sweet next to the pink lamp. I'm sure she fills you with so much joy, especially since she looks just like the one you had from your childhood. You can't beat that! She's all ready for Valentine's Day in all her PINK! : )

~Sheri

**the last thing that brought joy was getting my bedroom heaters fixed up here. It sure was cold the last few days.

Nellie said...

Your Tiny Tears doll is precious!! For some reason, as I was growing up I have no memory of this doll. Each morning brings me joy! We are really blessed and grateful to be alive and well!

diane stetson said...

Beautiful...just beautiful

Related Posts with Thumbnails