Thursday, May 2, 2024

Healthy Snack

 

A big  desire that has raised hope to the max is to improve the quality of snacks. 

After a meal, it's always nice to have a sweet treat.

Those sweet treats, however, can add up and that's not funny.

Sooooo, the most recent snack turns out to be fresh raspberries and pecan halves. 

The drink in the pretty red glass is spring water with a shot of  lime juice in it.

Both of those are very loved!

The snack is totally delectable. 


COULD YOU SHARE YOUR IDEA OF A HEALTHY SNACK?

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My faves are either peanuts with dried figs or cashews with dried mangos, along with some green tea. Yours sounds like a nice summer treat. Also frozen banana whipped up into "nice" cream is so tasty during hot weather.

Shug said...

Pecans and Almonds are biggy's around here, along with cottage cheese and blueberries. I keep Lemon water in the refrigerator most days. We grow our own lemons, and they are soooo fresh. Makes for a great drink. Add a few strawberries or blackberries to the water and it automatically refreshes me.

Red Rose Alley said...

This looks like a really good snack, Susan, and a healthy one. I love pastries and cookies for a treat in the late afternoon with my tea, and you're right, they do add up on the grocery list. This treat is better for you too. And pecans are the best! Love them in my oatmeal.; )

Have a sweet day, dear Susan, and Happy May! It's my favorite month. ; )

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

I can not eat nuts so I would just have the raspberries. I have some right now in the refrigerator. I love sliced green apples with peanut butter on them too. Yum

Related Posts with Thumbnails