Sunday, June 2, 2024

A Gift from Afar

 


A very dear friend, Rosie, who is originally from Peru, in South America, has lived in the United States most of her adult life.

She still makes trips back to her native country from time to time.

Each time she goes, she comes back with treasures from Peru.

She often presents me with small gifts which I love, having always had a love for things made in other countries.

This past time she traveled, she picked up the most adorable dolls I've seen in quite a spell.

My heart just flipped a few extra beats when she showed me the three little sweethearts dressed in colorful outfits.

She gave all three of them to me!

They are totally adorable so I'm quite delighted to share the above photo of them with  my beloved blog peeps.

DO YOU HAVE THINGS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES IN YOUR OWN HOUSE OR APARTMENT?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh you love dolls. These are very pretty and colorful. I know you will enjoy them.

Red Rose Alley said...

Those are the cutest dolls, Susan. What a thoughtful gift your friend gave you, and all the way from Peru. Yes, I love treasures that come from different countries. Every time the girls travel, they bring me back a goody from where they stayed. That was so nice that your friend gave you all three dolls! I love that wee one she's holding too. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails