Tuesday, June 4, 2024

A Spot of Tea, Anyone?


Some people are coffee drinkers more than tea drinkers.

Admittedly, I am one of them. 

However, that does not prevent me from acquiring teapots and pretty tea cups. 

The tea set shown at the top of today's post is actually sized for dolls rather than humans.

The beautiful pink and red roses and small measurements of the cups and tea pot made this set a keeper.

It is kept on my maternal Grandmother's china hutch.

WHICH DO YOU PREFER, COFFEE OR TEA?  WHY?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Well, since I'm not a doll I can't enjoy that tea set but I am a tea drinker as I get ill when I drink coffee. I prefer black tea in the mornings.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I remember this tea set. I think you've shown it before. It's darling. And you know that I would love the pink and red roses. It must look so charming on your grandmother's hutch.

I like coffee and tea, but I have to have my coffee every morning, and sometimes a cup in the afternoon. I love the aroma of coffee, and the rich bold flavor. There's just nothing like it. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails