Monday, June 10, 2024

A Gift to Remember

 

 

The original package came at Christmas time, 2023, when snow was on the ground.

A dear, long-time friend, Kelly, had picked out the perfect gift, filled with lovely designs and perfect colors I loved.

 Inside the box was a summer purse designed by the late Laurel Burch.

She designed things with bright colors and lots of interesting and unique-looking  cats! 

 

I packed the beloved purse away, longingly waiting for spring to arrive.

When it did, out came the Laurel Burch purse which has been giving me joy ever since.

 It's so wonderful in life to receive something that causes love at first sight.

I'd even love a painting with some of Laurel's designs.

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH LAUREL BURCH DESIGNS?

 

 


3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I do not know of Lauren Birch. That purse is very colorful especially compared to the black or white purses that I aways use.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a delightful purse, Susan. No, I'm not familiar with her designs, but this one is bright and colorful. These colors will go nicely this Summer. It looks like a sturdy well-made purse also.

I saw a colorful painting at Dollar General recently, and it just spoke to me. I may go back and get it sometime. ; )

This is a thoughtful gift from your friend, Susan.

~Sheri

My Tata's Cottage said...

Such a beautiful bag! It is perfect this time of year. You are blessed and loved. Thank you always for your kind heart. Visits too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails