Friday, January 21, 2011

Post for Saturday, January 22, 2011: LATELY

Photobucket


While visiting Lynda's blog, "On the Write Track,"  (CLICK TO GO THERE) I read about a meme called "As of Late"  from yet another blog, "Critty Joy's."  (CLICK TO GO THERE, TOO!) 

What it consists of is writing what has been happening in one's life "lately."
Why not try it yourself?  Just write your "lately" happenings, post them on your blog, and go to Critty Joy's. Then, hook up! 


So, here goes:


Lately...being near the crackling fire in the fireplace is a great place to be.


Lately...I've been watching "Little House On the Prairie" re-runs and loving them.


Lately...good health has been at the top of my gratitude list.


Lately...have been writing in different colored inks inside my Gratitude Journal.


Lately...it's been fun to work on organizing dollhouse miniatures.


Lately...fresh flowers on the kitchen table have given me great joy.


Lately...I've been yearning to get back to indoor
            swimming which I WILL DO in February.


Lately...my heart has been filled with happiness over being able to blog, read other
              peoples' blogs, and meet all the sweet peeps in blogland.


Lately...I have been enjoying movies on the Hallmark Channel.


Lately...thoughts of daffodils and tulips, bobbing in the front yard, have been on my mind. Could
             that be a yearning for spring?


Now, why not write YOUR list of what you have been up to lately and hop on over to Christy's blog, "Critty Joy."

10 comments:

Rachy said...

Hey, I hopped over here from Critty Joy, and wanted to say that you have a great list of latelys here. Thanks for sharing!

Linda O'Connell said...

You certainly are enjoying your life to the fullest. Thanks for the heads up about the other blogs.

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely list! I so love the blogging community...it is so encouraging. Fresh flowers always bring me such joy too. He is so creative isn't He?! I adore Hallmark Channel movies...I am still missing their Christmas movies ;)

Thank you for joining us Susan!

mo said...

Lately...I have thoroughly enjoyed Susan's Blog..."Writing Straight from the Heart".

I use to take ballet when I was young...but but I ended up in acrobats due to my patience level. Ballet was too slow for me personally. I wasn't learning fast enough. (I am working on that!)

*hugs*

mo

Stella said...

Yeah! for fireplaces, fresh flowers, and Hallmark movies. Thanks for sharing.

Terri Tiffany said...

Lately, I have been so lax in visiting around the blogosphere!

Karen Lange said...

This is a good idea! Maybe I'll give it a try. :)

Meaghan said...

Totally agree with dreaming about spring.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! :)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Very fun and interesting. I had a great time reading your lately :)

Patty Wysong said...

Oh, fresh flowers sound SO nice! Especially with snow outside. =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails