Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Best Medicine: Mother Nature


Today, Sunday, I wish each of you deep and satisfying peace.

Yesterday, while out for a bit with one of my sisters, we drove through the countryside.

 A river bubbled over rocks along the edge of a forest.

When spotting the above scene, I said, "Oh, could you stop the car for a moment?" 

More than anything else in the world, I wanted to capture as much of the beauty with my digital camera as possible.

The world around us is a precious gift.

Go out and enjoy anything about nature.

Take a deep breath and experience the wonder of it all.

If we can see the trees, the clouds, the sky, and the rivers where we live, then we are, indeed, very blessed.

WHAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL THING YOU HAVE SEEN SO FAR TODAY?

9 comments:

Kit said...

So lovely. What a pretty scene! My beautiful thing today is that I woke to snow! I just love it and look forward to it each year. Have a wonderful week! Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Today was back to school so my bed is looking pretty wonderful right now. Time to hit the hay! Goodnite. :) Tammy

Victorian1885 said...

Beautiful.. the first beautiful things I have seen today were the faces of our grandsons. Have a great week.

Wanda

BECKY said...

Beautiful picture, Susan! Very peaceful!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

My daughter, as I kissed her goodbye at her apartment door.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

My friends smiling faces. I have missed them while I was away!

dstetson said...

Gorgeous and I mean gorgeous ocean waves...seventy five degree sunny temps and beautiful Laguna Beach this morning and the faces of my two grandsons enjoying the park there...just heavenly!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh Susan - great post - and lovely photos. You do make us think. Let's see - Kelly and I went out to eat at Copeland's and they had a jazz band. And a really tiny woman played the saxophone. It was amazing to see.
sandie

Kathy said...

Gorgeous photo - lovely spot! We had a marvelous day and I was amazed at the roses still blooming their hearts out at church! Gorgeous day!
Have a marvelous week,
Kathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails