Friday, June 6, 2014

Cool Gazebo!


A gazebo in the yard would be a welcome addition.

Imagine if it were covered with living plants!


The gazebo in this post is in the Elizabeth Park Rose Garden in Hartford, Connecticut.



The construction is absolutely amazing. 



It's hard not to keep looking upward to see how it was constructed.


With all the greenery covering it, I imagine it would be a cool place to sit in warm weather.

Yup, that's me sending you a warm hello.

DO YOU LIKE GAZEBOS?

7 comments:

Musings, Tea, and Me said...

Yes, I like gazebos and especially like this "living" gazebo. Nice photo of you there too, Susan!

diane.stetson said...

OH these pictures are just darling...especially of you and your husband...I love the gazebo too!

Nellie said...

Oh! I love this! I'd love to have one in my backyard!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I really like but it is very difficult to create. Are wonderful sites to protect from the summer heat. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

Lady Linda said...

I would love to have a gazebo in my yard! I am totally fascinated with them. Lovely pix Susan. Summer is on it's way.

marianne said...

Love gazebos and would like to have one in my yard; especially one that is screened in. Not on the agenda for this summer tho. The leaf covered one at the rose park was wonderful; bet it is very cool and shady in there on a hot day.

Nice picture of you. It was fun to see your smiling face!

Chatty Crone said...

I not only love them I want one! That was beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails