Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Vacation's "O-V-A-H"


The past week has been a whirlwind of activity.

We have been on vacation in Denver, Colorado!

We packed a lot of adventures, discoveries, experiences, delicious meals and on and on in the seven days we were gone.


                  (This sleepy bear sits at the Celestial Seasonings Tea  Company in Boulder, Co.)
 
I can't wait to share some of the photos and places visited and hope you'll enjoy coming along with me.

In the meantime, it was a very short night as we didn't get home until 1 a.m. and there was a 6 a.m. rise!

Catch you tomorrow!  

HOW DO YOU RECUPERATE FROM A VACATION?


4 comments:

diane.stetson said...

Well if it is possible I go to sleep very early or take a nap during the day if I have jet lag. Sometimes it takes me a couple days to recover especially if it has been an overseas vacation. Welcome home!

Chatty Crone said...

I think it takes awhile to recoup - even on the stress scale a vacation adds some points even if it is a great one!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Awesome sky photo.

Sometimes you need a vacation to recuperate from a vacation. Just saying.

Nellie said...

I think some extra sleep time is in order for you! The time zone difference was not a help to you!:) Glad to hear that you had a good time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails