Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Big and Little Houses Get Ready for Spring





It's time to spruce things up for spring in  the big as well as little house.



Yep, the dollhouse needs some spiffing, too.


Hope you enjoy all the photos!

The cotton snow front yard is gone now, replaced with green "grass."



The little angel sitting on the steps came from Michael's Craft Store. 





Flowers in little pots have been placed in the yard and along the steps.

The white "wrought iron" furniture came out of hiding, too.



Uh oh. Spotted a swing set in the fairy garden section of Big Lots.

It's calling my name even though I left it, and its $6 price tag, a few days ago.



Haven't been able to get it out of my mind so that's not a good sign.

The dollhouse looks, well, pretty "dolled up" and is ready for spring!




We will have additional posts on the spring dollhouse, so if interested, keep checking back!

ARE YOU READY FOR SPRING?

8 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

What a charming little dollhouse ready for spring. I love the sweet ANGEL on the steps.

Barbara Neubeck said...

.. the Dollhouse is looking so pretty and inviting... you have done a wonderful Spring makeover Susan.....looking forward to seeing more.. xxxxx
... Barb xxxxx

Susan said...

Your dollhouse reminds me of my mom's. I just love all the details, XOXO

Linda O'Connell said...

Such fun to decorate no matter what size the house!

diane.stetson said...

Oh I love the doll house and all the spring decorations. I especially like the front yard....great job! Yes I'm ready for spring ..My own yard is bursting with new flowers and looks great.

Chatty Crone said...

Go back today and get that from Big Lots for $6 - you love your house so much. And I just love your beautiful dollhouse love the pink and white. If I remember correctly you have a real angel in your yard that looks kind of like the one in your dollhouse! Summer is here. sandie

Debbie said...

As always.. I love your post! My mom loved her dollhouses. My youngest daughter hopes to start one. I'm doing fairy gardens for the grown kids for Christmas this year. I have a whole stash of stuff to use for them :-)

Red Rose Alley said...

It's always a delight to see your doll house and furniture, Susan. I'll have to check out that swing set at Big Lots, as I plan on making a fairy garden someday. I love that little white chair and sweet angel sitting on the brick steps. It's all darling.

Here, we are way into Spring, and it's getting warmer with Summer on its way. : )

love, ~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails