Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Welcome "Mat"


While shopping in Bed, Bath and Beyond for a specific item, I came across the porch rug shown in this post.

It is bright, cheery and can make an onlooker burst into smiles.

How could it be resisted?


Now it's on the front porch, welcoming the postal carrier, friends, and anyone else who comes to our house.

The message is just perfect and so comforting and welcome in these rather perilous times.

While in the store, on the clearance rack, there was also a mirrored tissue box cover that had tiny rows of rhinestones.

Originally $29.99, it was on sale for $4.99.  Perfect!  It's a nice addition to the downstairs bathroom. (It's tricky to photograph it, though.)



DO YOU EVER BUY ANYTHING ON IMPULSE?

8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

oh dear, 'impulse' might be my middle name!

Chatty Crone said...

Okay my first name is Impulse my middle name is Sandie! I go back some times and think of all the things I bought and how rich I'd be IF I didn't buy some of them tho...sandie

Nellie said...

Oh, yes! I must admit that I am guilty to buying on impulse! Sometimes there are surprises we cannot leave behind!

Barbara Neubeck said...

.. I love it when you find a 'Something' that is perfect for a spot in the house. When this happens I do buy it.
I love the tissue box holder.. sparkle and shine get me every time .. xxxxx
... barb xxxx

Linda O'Connell said...

Yes, I admit it; I do buy on impulse, but don't pay a lot. Little things like this make me happy, too.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my gosh, I love this mat, Susan. And I wanted to get a new mat because the old one is getting dirty. This is going to look great greeting your guests, it has such cheerful colors. Perfect for summer too.

to answer your question.....I love to shop, but many times I don't even buy anything. When I do ever get something, it's usually that one-of-a-kind
item that really speaks to me. And something I just have to have. : )

diane.stetson said...

Very seldom do I buy on impulse. I usually shop for something I need...get it and go right out of the store not even bother to look at anything else. Nice mat you have there.

TARYTERRE said...

Two wonderful finds. That doormat is so special. Perfect to greet folks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails