Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Daffy Duck Pond for Little Ones



Sunday newspaper advertising inserts offer a lot more than food.


Recently, an Aldi supermarket insert showed something that could keep little people, as in kids, cool on a hot summer's day.

It was a duck pond water table.

For sure, the toddlers in my life who come to visit occasionally with their parents, will love it.



(At least, that was the thought in my head when I saw the ad.)

So one late Sunday afternoon, I took a ride to Aldi's, found the water table and bought it.

Hubs put it together "lickety" split.



The first little guest has already proven my hypothesis when she played with it almost non-stop during a visit.

The duck pond water table has proven to be a "quacker" of a buy!

DO YOU READ NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING INSERTS?

6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love Aldi's and they have great things on sale. My Grands love the water table I got them last year.

diane.stetson said...

I do not read a newspaper any more....

Linda O'Connell said...

Okay, now I am heading to Aldi's first thing this morning. You convinced me.

Debbie said...

This is the cutest table ever!!
Debbie
xo

Chatty Crone said...

Okay so I have a question - it is not for them to go in - but to play with? Cute! sandie

TARYTERRE said...

I love Aldi's. what a sweet water table. perfect to occupy little hands. glad you read the inserts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails