Friday, July 21, 2017

Change, in All Things, Is Good


Three big pots needed plants for spring and summer.

In past years, pansies did the trick and they lasted for a long time.


This year, however, I wanted something different.

Periwinkle blue lobelia caught my attention because the color is so beautiful.


Inside the middle of two of the pots, I planted snapdragons in zippy colors.

The lobelia surrounds them.



Zinnias grow in the middle of the third pot.

Change is good, right? Even when it comes to changing the plants in pots!


Who knows what the pots will hold next summer.

DO YOU LIKE CHANGES OR DO YOU PREFER CONSISTENCY?

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love changes! Plants are a good way to add color and change it up!

diane.stetson said...

Love any POSITIVE change....

Chatty Crone said...

Periwinkle blue was the color of my mother's wedding dress - so pretty. Yes I like some changes and not others - but to live life in the fullest - you have to be able to accept and deal with it don't you? sandie

Merlesworld said...

I like changes also am very fond of blue flowers.
Merle..........

Barbara Neubeck said...

.. I love changing the pots in the garden around and mixing up the plants too ...
I do like things inside the house to stay pretty much the same...
xxx Barb xxx

Linda O'Connell said...

I really like those little periwinkles. It is 105 here. Grass is brown and potted plants are wilting, have to be watered three times a day.

TARYTERRE said...

beautiful flowers in your pots. though some like change, i prefer consistency.

Red Rose Alley said...

The flowers in your pot are such a pretty color, Susan. Some are blue, and some are purple, sooooo pretty.

Have a relaxing Sunday.

love, ~Sheri

Linda said...

That looks pretty. :)

As for changes - it depends on the change really. Some can be good and others not so much (when it comes to a parent with end-stage Alzheimer's for instance - I can't say that I coveted this change in our life).

Related Posts with Thumbnails