Sunday, July 23, 2017

Keep on Smilin'




Remember that song that started out, "When you're smiling, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you..."

It's kind of true that when one is smiling and happy, it attracts people.

However, when one is crying or miserable, negative and critical, it might make people want to run.



Not every day can be filled with complete happiness but we can sure try to keep  positive attitude and a sense of humor.

The little duck family in this post was spotted on the back patio of a restaurant in Housatonic, Massachusetts. 

Someone, at some point, had a cute sense of decorating humor. 

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? PLEASE TELL US!

9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

When I first saw this I thought that the mom had 'all her ducks in a row' and yet there is always one who resists! lol Sandie

Linda O'Connell said...

Sometimes it's the simplest things that matter most.

Arti said...

Such wonderful words and so true! Indeed, smile and the whole world smiles with you.The ducks are such an adorable family.

Glad to have stumbled on your lovely space, now following you. Greetings from India :)

rebecca said...

The sweet, innocent things children say make me smile/laugh.... OFten, something is posted on Facebook that makes me laugh - 'specially when someone states the "obvious" is such a humorous way!

TARYTERRE said...

love the rubber duckies. made me smile.

Donna Volkenannt said...

How cute! I smile I see unexpected decorations like that which are just there to make people happy. Not far from where we live a man and woman have a huge plastic cow they decorate depending on the season. The only reason it's there is to brighten the day of anyone who drives by. I always look to see how it's decorated--and I smile.

diane.stetson said...

Another song I love is Smile when your heart is aching...written by Charlie Chaplin. Those songs cheer my friend up who is stuck in a nursing home after a stroke. Love music with positive words and lovely melodies.

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, the song that you mention here is by Louis Armstrong, and it was the first song we ever put on our blog. I love it very much. What a cute ducky family, all of them in a row. Thank you for this wonderful reminder to "keep smiling."

love you,
~Sheri

Pam said...

Looks like they got all their ducks in a roll....too cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails