Friday, August 18, 2017

A Jazzy Cloth on the Kitchen Table


Sometimes one needs to throw caution out the window and make a purchase if it's something that touches your heart.

Such was the case with the cheerful, boldly colorful tablecloth shown in this post.

It was nothing that was sorely needed since there are already several kitchen table cloths to be used.

But since the tablecloth was so appealing, I bought it and have no regrets.

When the white napkin supply ran out, some heart-covered napkins sufficed.

They worked out perfectly and brought even more color to the kitchen table.

WHAT WAS THE LAST HAPPY PURCHASE YOU MADE?

6 comments:

Kit said...

I love it!! I have to admit I love tablecloths, especially vintage ones. My happy purchase was an old blue bike to use as decor in my yard. :) Kit

Chatty Crone said...

I love your table cloth Susan and I know sometimes when I don't decide and get it right away - I come back and it is gone.

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

That'll brighten any day. Love it.

diane.stetson said...

I just bought new CARS sheets and pillowcases for my Grandchildren's bed. They are going to love them.

TARYTERRE said...

what a sweet tablecloth. enjoy.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a pretty table cloth with cheerful colors. Yes, sometimes we have to treat ourselves. I think my recent buy was a little blue velvet pumpkin just waiting for Fall. : )

I'm glad the table cloth made you happy, Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails