Thursday, September 7, 2017

Blueberry Hill Restaurant




Remember Fats Domino singing "Blueberry Hill?"



Well, that catchy little tune kept playing in my head during lunch at a restaurant in New Lebanon, New York, called Blueberry Hill Market Cafe.



It has a good following because the food is really delicious.



My egg salad sandwich was tasty and my friend, Christina's salad was, too.


The coffee was dark, rich, strong and delicious!




Even the flowers in the back yard of the restaurant, planted in big metal tubs, looked quite lovely.



Even ol' Fats'd probably love this place.

WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT LUNCH SPOT?


7 comments:

diane.stetson said...

The Mexican restaurant on Lake Mission Viejo. Just a gorgeous outdoor patio overlooking that beautiful lake . The food is expensive for Mexican style and I'm not a fan of Mexican food but I loved the strawberry Margarita I had and the salad was delicious. I've gone there several times with friends and we always have a fun time.

Sandi said...

Perfect lunch spot? Here, at home with my kids.

"Remember Fats Domino singing "Blueberry Hill?"

Did you know there's a version of this on YouTube by Vladimir Putin? I am not even kidding.

Chatty Crone said...

I do remember that song. And I love chicken salad. We have a place called Chicken Salad Chick that has good salad - but not - maybe - as good as yours. Looks nice. sandie

TARYTERRE said...

i remember the song. sounds like the perfect tune for the restaurant. i like a good egg salad too. (thanks for the stain advice, Haven't had a chance to try it yet)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Your salads do look tasty! I love going to lunch with friends.

Red Rose Alley said...

Your friend's salad looks so delicious, Susan. What a charming place to eat. I'd love to try their coffee. : ) And the flowers in the metal tub look dreamy. I'm off to listen to "Blueberry Hill" now.

love, ~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Looks like you found YOUR thrill at Blueberry Hill. That;s a cute little treasure box.

Related Posts with Thumbnails